
Each day Mom and I have had some type of adventure. Today's adventure was to visit my mom's work! The ride to her work was a little scary as we were supposed to get a big snow storm today and the roads hadn't been plowed yet (and Mom got a new car and doesn't quite know how it will handle in the snow yet!). We made it safe and sound and I got passed around to all of her co-workers, we even interupted a meeting so everyone could meet me! I'm not sure that I will remember anyone after one visit, mostly because I slept the entire time! Everyone kept asking if I was this good all the time and Mom smiled very proudly and responded "Yes!" I really like each of our adventures and hope that we get to keep doing them even though the weather is turning chilly!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment