Friday, January 12, 2007

Smile!




I am changing every single day! My latest accomplishment has been to smile at all of my favorite things! I smile at my brother, mom and dad and I even smile at the frogs on my music mobile! I can be crying up a storm and as soon as my daddy walks in I give him a big smile! I am awake more and more each day. I play in my exersaucer, kick my legs and arms a lot when I'm on my back on the floor and really enjoy just watching my family motor around the house while I lounge in the swing. I think that everyone likes having me around which is really great because I like being here!

I recently had my two month check-up! I'm 23" long and now weigh 13 pounds 6 ounces! I even sleep in my own bed for most of the night! I'm growing up fast! Next thing you know 'll be wearing lip gloss! (That will really freak out my dad!) Mom goes back to work on Monday and I start my new school. I know mom is pretty emotional about it but I think it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment