
I have just had my four month check-up! Can you believe that I'm already that old??? I know Mom and Dad are having a hard time with it! I think its pretty cool! I checked in at 15 lbs 8 oz (87%) and 24.5" tall (61%). I'm getting to be a big girl. No solid foods yet but pretty soon I'll be testing out the great world with rice cereal!! Of course I had to get those dreaded shots but I did really good! I only cried for a few seconds and I didn't even get a fever afterward! My big brother would be so proud of me. I'm really working on sitting up on my own (I'm so close) and I'm really trying hard to roll over. I have figured out that if I dig my foot into the floor, the top quarter of my body seems to lift. I bet that if I keep working on that I will be able to flip over soon! I'm not sure I'll be able to get back but one step at a time. I have an awesome smile and a very special twinkle in my eye. Mom loves it so much when I smile. I even am doing a little talking. I really enjoy starting and ending every sentence with "oh, oh". I even do some cooing I guess that's why dad and mom call me Katie Coo! My brother even calls me Katie Coo! I've been going to "school" since January 15th. It's pretty good. I like my teacher and all of my friends. I'm now starting to get used to the noise and am a better sleeper. I'm always a good eater. Until next time. Love, Katie Coo!
No comments:
Post a Comment