Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day at Noah's Ark by Katelyn


I love swimming. I love being in the water and I am very brave and I now love going down waterslides! Today we got to go to Noah's Ark. I've been to a ginormous swimming pool before but not quite like this plus I am a couple of months older and braver. I climbed up the turtle slide and I even went down the turtle slide all by myself. Only one time did I go under the water which really scared me but I got right back on that turtle slide! I was so brave that one time I didn't even wait until my Dad was ready to catch me! I did great! We even did jumping off of the side of the pool! I counted 1...2...3... and I fell into the water! My brother wanted to go home early a couple of times and I fussed each time we walked away from the pool! My brother owes me a couple because he had a pretty awesome time so I'm glad we got to stay a long time! We watched my daddy go down the big blue slide. Dad waved to us as he went down the slide! We got to have ice cream and we did lots and lots and lots of people watching! I didn't take a nap the whole day because there was just too much going on but I did fall asleep in the car before we got out of the parking lot! We had such an awesome day! I can't wait until we get to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment