Thursday, November 20, 2008

Terrible Two's?

Today was just an ok day. I'm learning lots of new things from the kids in my Two's classroom. I'm learning things like hearing the word "NO" from Mom and Dad and continuing on my mission to whatever mischief I was about to do anyway. I'm testing the waters to see if crossing my arms and looking the other way will get me the things that I want. But best of all, I'm learning the absolute noodle hold. This is the move that I go completely limp and arch my back so I slide through my parents arms when I get picked up when I don't want to be picked up. My classmates are telling me that these are really good "skills" to have. But they aren't exactly working on my parents. I seem to get in more trouble than if I would have just listened in the first place. Does any one have any other tricks to get things from my mom and dad that actually work???

No comments:

Post a Comment