Friday, March 27, 2009
Lil' Picasso
Art time at school is my favorite part of the day. I love to paint, I love to color with markers, I love doing sticker projects with my teacher. My brother loves art time also. At home, we do lots of coloring with markers and we make beautiful pictures for mom and dad. Lately, I have been experimenting with different "papers" to create my art. We use the paper from the office printer, I use our color book pages, I use the table, and I've even left stickers for mom on the entertainment stand. I leave my "drawings" all over to find. Most recently mom found the pencil sketches on the tile on the bathroom floor. Dad wasn't happy when he found the stickers on the TV screen. Amazingly blue marker comes off really easy when its on the toilet seat! I'm a fast drawer so I can get in and get out quickly which makes watching my parents find my artwork that much more fun! Mom and Dad haven't found all of my treasures yet but I'll be sure to let you know when they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Katie! You are going to have to teach me the ropes and how to be a great artist so I can do that when I get bigger too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Alex