Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quirky!

I am getting bigger each day. Each day I become more of an individual. Each day I learn new words and phrases and each day I come up with something new to impress my parents. Lately, some of my crazy quirks have come out. I thought that I would share them with you so you can truly appreciate it when my mom responds "Katelyn is two" to easy questions you may ask her about me...

1. I will only wear cotton shorts. I will not wear shorts that may feel like cotton but have a fake button in the front.
2. I crinkle my nose when I don't like the taste of something.
3. I love to go bye, bye in the car but I would prefer to pick which car seat I sit in and I must do my buckles by myself.
4. I run really fast when I don't have any clothes on!
5. After the bath is over, we must pick up all the toys in the tub and put them in a bucket so that they don't go down the drain. This must be done before drying off!
6. Any toy that Michael is playing with is definitely better than any other toy that is not being played with.
7. I give awesome hugs.

I have more. I just haven't showed mom and dad all of my quirks yet! The timing must be just right before I let a new one go!

No comments:

Post a Comment