Sunday, July 26, 2009

Without my brother...

Today was a sad day but a really fun day. Does that make any sense? Today I got to do all sorts of fun stuff without my brother. I got to go to my first parade. The parade route went right in front of one my BFF's house and we got invited to watch the parade with her at her house. Michael was invited too but he is feeling icky today so just I went with my dad. I also got to go to my first ever swimming lessons. While I think this would have been more fun with my brother there to show me what to do, I still got to do it all by myself. I'm sad that Mikey is feeling icky but I love getting to try new things and trying them out for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment