Wednesday, May 02, 2007

86% All Around

We just went to my 6 month check-up. Can you believe that I am six months old already!? I checked in at 18 pounds 4 0z (86th percentile), 26" tall (86th percentile) and head circumference I don't really remember the measurements but I do know that I was in the 86th percentile for that too! I'm a solid, big girl who is well proportioned. Doc was impressed in many ways. She thought my ears looked great, my nose hasn't changed at all (which is a really good thing), and most of all she was impressed by my strength and growth! I had to get some of those dreaded shots and I didn't really like to go to those nurse ladies but Mom was there to keep me safe!

I love to play with toys. I really enjoy my soft books and my blue butterfly that has crinkly wings. I'm really enjoying my new baby einstein video. It has lots of babies in it and I smile each time a new one comes on the tv! I giggle, I roll, I sit, I even pet the dog! Urlacher makes me smile too! I'm having a really great time so far. Life is good. My big brother still likes me! I've gotta be doing something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment