
I am almost 9 mos old and I have been pretty mobile over the past couple of weeks. I'm not quite yet crawling. I get up on all fours and move my hands forward but my legs don't follow yet so I end up on my belly. That's ok because to get where I need to go I just roll over and get up on all fours again and move forward with my hands and try again in a different spot. Next thing you know I'm on the other side of the room touching all of the things that Mom just moved to that side! I especially love to chase after my brother's trains. He moves them on me but I can get to them so quickly now. He goes a little bonkers when I touch them but its kind of fun to see that! I even look over my shoulder to see if Mom is looking. If she's not that is clearly the green light to touch whatever I can get my hands on. I'm starting to pull myself up too! I love to stand. I love to dance! I love to see everything from a different angle! Maybe I'll skip the crawling and go right to furniture cruising or better yet walking! That will really drive my brother BONKERS (ok, my mom too!) This is going to be fun!
Hi Gnorski family!
ReplyDeleteJust heard about your site today. It is great! Katelyn is very cute and Mikey too. Jeff says Jim is too.
We can't wait to see all of you.
P.S. We have a blog too (jeffzunker.com) please come visit too!