Oh yeah, it was just a few days ago that I wrote and said that I'm almost crawling. Well, the time has come for me to write that I CAN CRAWL! The first time I crawled for my mom and dad was on Thursday, July 26th and I had just gotten out the bath tub. Of course as any baby does, while mom was trying to put on my diaper, I flipped over, got on all fours and motored away, bare butt and all! I am exploring so many things right now. Mom and Dad are spending the day cleaning, something about re-baby proofing the house and super vacuum. I still will get into everything so I really think they should just spend the time with me but you know parents!
I just turned 9 mos old! What a great milestone to hit on my 9 mos birthday! Next one to accomplish...getting teeth! We'll see how that goes.
Love,
Katie Coo
No comments:
Post a Comment