Thursday, August 16, 2007
Eye boogs!
I have had one heck of week! My mom was out of town on a business trip to Arizona and we stayed with Dad all week! He did a super great job of taking care of us but we had to make sure we made him work for it! First, we found out the our really big, fat (well not so fat anymore) cat, Boomer has diabetes and needs to have an insulin shot twice a day. Dad is in charge of giving that and all the other medicines Boomer has to take. If that wasn't enough, Dad got a call on Tuesday to come and get me from school because I had a 103 degree temperature and eye boogs oozing out everywhere! Off to the doctor we went. I have a double ear infection and now I have to take medicine two times a day plus tylenol to help my fever! Michael added to the chaos but not by being sick! Michael is learning how to use the mouse on the computer and he's really good at it! He caught on so quickly and now he doesn't want to stop playing Thomas the Train on the computer. Dad is really impressed by him but has gotten a little frustrated as Michael throws a temper tantrum before going to bed when he has to get off the computer! That seems like a lot of stuff to deal with. Dad had to miss a day of work to take care of me and then I decided that I didn't want to go to sleep either and stayed up until 2 am just wanting to play! My daddy is tired! Mom comes home today and things will go back to normal. With all of the craziness that Dad had to go through, he did an awesome job balancing everything without Mom's help! I give him an A+. I miss mom but if she has to go away again on another business trip, we'll be just fine hanging out with dad! He's passed our hazing ritual! PS. I feel much better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment