Tuesday, October 02, 2007
It's almost my birthday!
Its been a while since my last post and we are now in the month of October! Its only 25 more days until my very first birthday. My mom is kind of freaking out. She can hardly believe that its been almost one whole year with me in the picture. I have changed a whole bunch and am in the process of getting two more teeth (that will make four!) I chatter a ton and I am such a good eater. Now I will only eat big girl foods and want nothing to do with that baby stuff (ick!). I crawl every where and I even climb stairs. One of the things that I am very good at is frazzeling my bigger brother! If I even touch his things he cries like a baby. Its very fun to watch so I do it even more! Anyway, I'm growing every day and developing my own personality! Mom has her hands full! I hope each of you have a great birthday and I know I will enjoy diving into my very on cake in just a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 1st Birthday Katelyn! We can't believe you are already turning one! What a milestone!
ReplyDeleteUncle Bill, Auntie Kerri and your soon to be Cousin!