Well I made it to my first birthday! It was a pretty hectic time for my family but I got a bunch of great gifts and even got to have birthday cake two times! Yummmmmm! The bigger news, other than the fact that I am now 1, is that I am moving into the next room at school! Yup! I'm starting to transition into the big kid toddler room! I mean if I can unload the dishwasher (see above) why shouldn't I move out of the baby room! I have started to take naps on a cot and I even eat breakfast and lunch with my new friends while I'm sitting on a big girl chair! Oh yeah, my sisters, I am moving away from the highchairs at school! This has been a really big week for me! Mom's approach is to let's give it a try with a slow smooth transition. I, on the other hand, am saying let's go for it! I like the toys in the toddler room so much better, I like to sit on the chair, I like taking two hour naps on the cot and not in the silly, little baby crib! Mom, let's pick up the pace, I am now 1! This is going to be a great year! I see my toddler friends motoring around on their feet and it won't be too long before I too am running behind them!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Moving on up!
Well I made it to my first birthday! It was a pretty hectic time for my family but I got a bunch of great gifts and even got to have birthday cake two times! Yummmmmm! The bigger news, other than the fact that I am now 1, is that I am moving into the next room at school! Yup! I'm starting to transition into the big kid toddler room! I mean if I can unload the dishwasher (see above) why shouldn't I move out of the baby room! I have started to take naps on a cot and I even eat breakfast and lunch with my new friends while I'm sitting on a big girl chair! Oh yeah, my sisters, I am moving away from the highchairs at school! This has been a really big week for me! Mom's approach is to let's give it a try with a slow smooth transition. I, on the other hand, am saying let's go for it! I like the toys in the toddler room so much better, I like to sit on the chair, I like taking two hour naps on the cot and not in the silly, little baby crib! Mom, let's pick up the pace, I am now 1! This is going to be a great year! I see my toddler friends motoring around on their feet and it won't be too long before I too am running behind them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment